By agreeing for payment and taking technical services by Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice and your consent shall be treated for any such future changes as well. Violation of any of the following T&Cs below will result in the termination of your Account.
Terms of Service
- Our services are available through 3 means: on call, by chat and e-mail only. We do not provide onsite services.
- By agreeing to take our services and agreeing to the T&Cs of the company you agree that Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company is not liable to provide any support for Hardware related issues of your PC or any other related peripheral devices.
- Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company would provide services for only the issues and software that has been mentioned on our website. For any other software and issues we would not be liable to provide services.
- The subscription may be used only by one person and for the defined number of PCs in the agreement. A new subscription will have to be paid for any additional PCs if so required.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- We do not provide any warranty on hardware and software that is covered under the support plan.
- We do not provide any replacement or stand by on any computer part that has malfunctioned.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your PC including user name and password. You are requested not to share your computer user name and password with the support professional at any time, if this is accidentally shared or on request we request you to please change the password immediately after work completion.
- During the work in progress by our technicians you are requested to constantly monitor the work yourself. At no time Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company would be responsible for any data theft that occurs due to unattended work session. Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your data theft from your PC in this scenario.
- We do not provide services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. The company shall not be liable for any such activity. You must not use our services, to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). All your action and interactions with us on computer support issues should comply with the cyber laws of country of residence.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Card holder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The company shall keep you posted on any such modifications either through a mail on your registered email id or on company website www.comptrue.com
Credit Card Billing
- We accept credit card payments and the account manager shall ask for your credit card information at the time of registering your subscription with us.
- By accepting the services and authorizing for the payment, you hereby authorize Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company to charge your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for services or any related equipment.
- You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts.
- You authorize Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company and/or any other company who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full.
- You acknowledge and agree that neither Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company nor any Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card.
- You agree to provide Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company with updated credit card information upon Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company’s request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid.
- If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number.
- When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer.
- In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company’s option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan.
- If charges cannot be processed through your credit card, or if your bank draft or electronic funds transfer is returned for insufficient funds, we will charge you an additional $15.00
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company be liable to pay you in excess of the amounts actually paid by you to Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company under the Plan Order that is the subject of the dispute.
- The Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company Portal, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, except where expressly provided otherwise. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Any data that you share with us would be the intellectual property of your or third-party from which you have sourced the content, Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company would not own any rights to such issues.
- Any queries or resolutions that you post on our forums would become our property.
- All content posted by you and transmitted to us should comply with cyber laws and copyright laws and /or the cyber laws and copyright laws in country.
- Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company reserves the rights to remove any content posted on our website it deems inappropriate without assigning any reason.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company.
- You must not modify, or resell our services to a third-party unless explicitly specified by us. Any liability that arises from this would be solely yours.
- Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company may use third party vendors and partners to provide the required services.
- We may remove in our sole discretion, Content and Accounts containing Content, that we determine are unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or the Terms of our Services.
- Verbal, physical, written or any other form of abuse of any Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You agree that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be completely rectified.
- You expressly understand and agree that Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service. Any liability would be limited to the value of service contract.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company.
- The failure of Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMS, or “Spam” messages. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Currently the service is available only in English languages, all other languages would be entertained on best effort basis.
- Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice and your consent shall be treated for any such future changes as well.