Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company is the sole owner of the information collected through the web site/phone/e-mail. We will not sell or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy. Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company collects information from the users at several different points through our toolbar.
- If user registers to use the Service provided by Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company, we will collect credit/debit card information, and other payment information necessary to complete a payment from user. Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company may use a third party to process and verify credit cards for billing purposes. This requires us to share user name, credit card number, expiration date and billing address with the credit card processing company. When processing a payment transaction, Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company will also obtain information regarding the amount of the payment and other transaction data. We may transfer or disclose this payment information to a third party only to the extent necessary in order to complete the payment processing.
- We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. In order to use the Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company Service and the toolbar user must first complete the registration form. During registration user is required to give user contact information (such as First and Last name, E-mail address, Postal address, Personal identification details etc.). Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company will use your contact details to contact you regarding the product and/or services you have requested. This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, special offers, and surveys on improving our service.
- We may also ask for information related to your computer. This may include: information about the date of purchase of your computer, type of computer, identification number of your computer, make and model of your computer and/or any computer hardware, software or peripherals attached to it, condition of the computer, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error tracking files. Generally, this information is required to provide personalized technical support to you.
- Comptrue LLC Tech Support Company reserves the right to monitor on-line and off-line sessions between user and a Technical Support Executive for quality control of the Service provided to the Customer by Technical Support Executive. In addition, we may record on-line and off-line sessions conducted on the Web site for user reference and to assist in resolution of disputes and/or potential complaints. The session records will also be used to improve the Service, build a support knowledge base, and/or conduct internal market research. Session record data will not be correlated with personally identifiable data about individual customers.
- We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- A cookie is a message given to a Web browser by a Web server. The browser stores the message in a text file. The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and possibly prepare customized Web pages for them. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site and cannot infringe the privacy of our customers.
- We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is usually not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person, unless specifically required to allow use of specific widgets within the toolbar. Time-to-time our toolbar may request information from user via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
- When user submits sensitive information via the web site, user information is protected both on-line and off-line. When our registration form asks User to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), the information is encrypted and is protected with the best of the encryption software. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. Parent/ guardian supervision is advised at all times.
- Users may unsubscribe to our promotional mails and add on services by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org